Friday 27 September 2013

Lovely Pink

{Unknown}

I hope you enjoy these pretty pink pictures that I found on Pinterest today! I haven't blogged much this week, as I officially only have one month left of uni for the year and things are really starting to get busy. All of my time is dedicated to assignments at the moment and so I'm looking forward to the break so much! I also wanted to let you know that I got accepted into that market I was talking about and am excited to share some pretty things I'm working on in the lead up to it! Hope you all have a lovely weekend!  

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pinks! Look forward to seeing your makes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ni Janelle, can you email me cause youre a winner of my Great Gatsby DVD on Daydream Lily. cant find your email address

    ReplyDelete