Friday 6 September 2013

My 21st Outdoor Cinema


For my birthday this year I decided to have an outdoor cinema themed party, and today I am excited to share some pictures from the night! I was really pleased that after weeks of rain, we couldn't have asked for a more mild night (considering it was held on the last day of winter!). It was so fun to organise and set up for and not too expensive as I already owned most of the props I used, and collected all of the other bits and pieces from local op-shops. My lovely friend Natalie was kind enough to let me hold it in her pretty garden and my other lovely friends Coby and Kristy made the most delicious sweet treats to eat. It was such a fun night and something I would love to do again some day!

3 comments:

  1. Looks wonderful - pretty and delicious - the best combo! Hope you had fun x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks amazing! What a lovely set-up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh this is gorgeous, what a lovely idea! xo

    ReplyDelete