Tuesday 29 October 2013

A Sneak Peek

It is so nice to be finished with uni for the year and being able to focus all of my attention on getting ready for the market that is coming up next month! Here is a little sneak peek of some of the things I have been working on today:

Choosing pretty fabrics and designs.
Cutting up pieces ready to be sewn into a dress tomorrow.
Playing with some cute earring and brooch supplies.
Washing and ironing some of the pretty vintage fabrics I will be making into dresses. 
Making some tags to be sewn into the finished dresses.

Will be sharing some more sneak peeks again soon, but in the meantime follow my Instagram (@greylace) to keep up to date with what I'm up to!  

4 comments:

  1. I love it all! You have a charming, happy blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! Just had a peek at your blog, it is lovely as well! x

      Delete
  2. It all looks so beautiful - those dresses are going to be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your sewing plans! Can't wait to see progress photos the patterns and fabric look quite lovely!
    XO's Paige

    ReplyDelete