Friday 25 October 2013

Summer Starts


Yay! I have just submitted my final assignment for the year meaning I'm officially on uni break for the next four months! Uni has been really busy this year and therefore I have not had a lot of time to do the things I love doing, such as sewing, reading, baking etc. I want to make the most of my free time during this nice long break and have decided to come up with a list of things to do to keep me busy:

+ Start a Project Life photo album to document all of the fun things I'll get up to this summer.
+ Sew and make pretty things for my up coming market stall.
+ Make some delicious Macarons.
+ Reread all of the Harry Potter books again. 
+ Fill up a new journal with drawings, ideas and words. 
+ Make my own recipe book with all of my favourite recipes from my mums collection. 

1 comment: