Tuesday 26 November 2013

Inspiration | Summer Dinner Party

{Unknown}
{Unknown}

Next month Matt will be turning 21! To celebrate he is wanting to make the most out of the warm summer nights by having an outdoor feast, with our closest friends! He has asked me to help him plan and style it, which I'm pretty excited about as I think it will be a lot of fun!  I found these images on Pinterest and we think they are the perfect inspiration for the look and feel we want to achieve for his dinner party. I'm pretty sure he has planned it for two weeks time, so lets hope we can get it all organised and ready in that short amount of time!   

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful! I have been thinking for a while about hosting an outdoor dinner party for a while, and these images are exactly what I had in mind!

    Best of luck with organizing the event, I am sure you will do a fabulous job!

    xx Carina

    ReplyDelete