Saturday 11 January 2014

Dresses For Den Boutique

This month, a lovely new pop-up shop is opening in Launceston called Den Boutique, and I'm very excited to announce that a few of my dresses will be for sale there! Ree, the owner, contacted me last year to see if I was interested in making some dresses for the shop and I was more then happy to! She asked for dresses in a dreamy colour combo of mint, black and grey, and I just love how they look together now that they are all done! The location of the pop-up shop hasn't been finalised just yet, but it will be open by the end of the month!  

2 comments:

  1. that polka dot mint blue dress is really beautiful, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, I really love polka dot dress! Im obsessed!!!

    www.ensembledeux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete