Saturday 4 January 2014

List | Summer Blog Finds

During summer I like to spend a lot of my time reading blogs and getting inspired by them. Over the past few weeks I've stumbled upon a few lovely new blogs to add to my reading list and thought I would share them with you! 

1. Fleur Dust, a pretty and inspiring blog by the lovely Stephanie La. I'm so in love with this amazing blog! 

2. Rose Vintage, a blog about two sisters who own a lovely mobile vintage shop! These girls are so inspiring and their lives are like something out of my dreams!

3. Windswept Wishes, a little peek into the life of a lovely lady named Carina. This pretty blog is full of yummy recipes, pretty photography and inspiration. 

4. Goodnight Little Spoon, a blog by a very talented lady named Bianca, who also lives in Launceston, Tasmania. I love getting a glimpse of my hometown through someone else's eyes!

Have you found any new favourite blogs lately? Be sure to share them with me, as I'm always on the lookout for new blogs to read! 

6 comments:

  1. Ah, I didn't expect this! I feel so happy to be listed amongst these amazing, inspiring blogs! Thank you

    xx Carina

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such pretty blogs, thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, you are so precious! Thank you so much - this was completely unexpected. Sending you big hugs x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my pleasure lovely! Thanks for the sweet comment! Xx

      Delete
  4. what a gorgeous collection of blogs! Love seeing blogs that i already follow too! :)
    Lauren
    xxx

    ReplyDelete