Monday 14 July 2014

Red Riding Hood

Winter has well and truly hit Tasmania now and even though it is freezing cold at the moment, the days have been really beautiful and sunny lately. These photos were taken on Saturday morning after Matt and I had our weekly Nutella hot chocolate from one of our favourite cafes. I don't love having my photo taken, but I asked Matt to take some photos of my outfit for me so that I could share it here. I think I might like to start posting some of my outfits more often as I love seeing what other people are wearing on their blogs and I think it would be nice to have a collection of some of my nicer outfits.

I've worn this red cape or 'riding hood' a lot over the last few weeks. My mum gave it to me a few years ago and I've recently rediscovered it as I was cleaning through my wardrobe. I don't have a coat at the moment and can't really afford to buy one either, so this little cape has been doing the trick!

Also, did you notice my lovely new ring? Matt and I are engaged, which I still can't quite believe (it only happened 10 days ago!). He designed the ring himself and it is so beautiful and unique. I will definitely share some more photos of it soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment