Thursday 27 November 2014

Market Snaps

Last Friday night I had the pleasure of having my very own market stall at the Elizabeth Handmade Market. I really enjoy markets! I loved busily preparing and sewing in the weeks beforehand, and styling my stall on the night (it makes me dream of having a little shop of my own one day!). I also really loved talking to all the different people who stopped by my stall and shared memories that were sparked by the vintage fabrics my dresses are made out of. I was able to debut my new dress design after finally perfecting the pattern and people seemed to really love them! I have also chosen to make my dresses from vintage and pre-loved fabrics only so as to make them sustainable and uniquely one of a kind! I'm planning to have them available in my Etsy shop over the next week or two so if you've got your eye on one keep a look out for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment