Want to get to know me more? Here are 25 facts about me:
1. I live in Tasmania, a small but very beautiful island just below the Australian mainland.
2. I'm currently studying to become an interior designer and have just finished my second year.
3. I love the colour mint green.
4. I'm left handed.
5. I work as a nanny for the two most lovely kids and I love it!
6. Cats are my favourite animal and I have the most adorable cat in the world and his name is Rocky.
7. I use the word 'lovely' a lot.
8. My favourite dessert is creme brûlée.
9. I dream of one day living in a mint green house that has lots of pretty red roses out the front.
10. I'm terrified of spiders.
11. The 1950s is my favourite era. The dresses were so pretty!
12. I'm contemplating making my wedding dress.
13. I love rainy days.
14. I've never dyed my hair, but I would really like to dye it blue.
15. One day I would like to live in southern France.
16. I'm not a big meat eater and could easily be a vegetarian.
17. My middle name is Louise.
18. I don't like artificial light and would much prefer to have a lamp on instead of using the main light.
19. My favourite season is Autumn.
20. I love crocheting, and try to make a new crocheted blanket every winter.
21. I get really nervous before public speaking.
22. I'm an early riser and am usually up before 7am.
23. I have very fair skin and never tan.
24. I love Harry Potter.
25. I wish I could sew and make things all day, everyday.
Thanks for stopping by! xx